Carmine Iuorio

24 y.o. from Torella dei Lombardi, South Italy
HI GUYS!! I'm Carmine from Italy. I'm 24 y.o. and I've recently graduated in Economics at the Federico II University in Naples. 
I love podcasts , I find them very enjoyable and I've no doubt they're a powerful tool to connect with people and sharing a lot of things, therefore I take them very seriously. 
In short, I decided to subscribe as a "listener" to Alastair's podcast because I've never come across a podcast like this. The topics are very interesting and so I thought that being a member could have been a good way to learn something new and improve my English at once.  
I'm into Economics, History, and Politics as well as weird facts from all over the world, of course...

Hi Carmine Iuorio ! Welcome, it's great to have you 👍

Great to hear you were at Federico II - I actually did an ERASMUS exchange at L'Orientale in 2008, and fell in love with Naples. I had the chance to go back in February this year, just before international travel became a lot harder...

Thanks for introducing yourself, and I hope that you'll find the episodes to be a great way of improving your English and learning something new at the same time.

Alastair

Welcome, Carmine.

As far as I know, Alastair is also partly or fully interested in Economics and so you will find quite a bunch of stories concerning Economics - usually stories which happened in the past. So there isn't a small number of history episodes either.